Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Freshly Made Sketches 489

Hi friends!  It's Wednesday so that means we've got a new sketch challenge for you at Freshly Made Sketches!  This week our hostess is Linda and her sketch has a bunch of circles on it. 🙈What to do, what to do?? In true Freshly Made Sketches fashion circles are not necessary (you can always substitute other shapes) but that's what stuck in my brain when I sat at my desk to make my card.  So circles lead to rain drops which lead to an umbrella which lead to the only stamp set I own with an umbrella in it.



The "umbrella man," as I have taken to calling him, was a perfect image for some masculine colors so I used the challenge at TGIF for my color choices.  My raindrops are 3D enamel dots.  Whoever gets this card will get it hand-delivered because I'm sure those dots won't survive the post office and their sorting machines!


Thanks for stopping by!  Our Freshly Made Sketches team has made some fabulous cards with this sketch so I hope you check them out and join us!

Supplies
Stamps:  Life's Possibilities (Tim Holtz)
Paper: Whisper White, Night of Navy (Stampin' Up!)
Ink:  Basic Gray, Night of Navy (Stampin' Up!)
Accessories:  Clear Droplets (Pretty Pink Posh)

7 comments:

Judy Rozema said...

Oh that's fabulous! I love that stamp (I have the die only), and the raindrops look amazing!

Amy O said...

I love your raindrops! Very clever use of the sketch and a fabulous card, Jen!

Linda Callahan said...

This is such a great image and the raindrops are perfect! Wonderful card!

Lisa Elton said...

I haven't seen this fella for awhile, he's terrific! Love your raindrops too. Wonderful card, Jen!

Barb Ghig said...

You are so clever, Jen! I love your 'Umbrella Man' and how you used 3D enamel dots for raindrops...Awesome card!

Jen Brum said...

This is a fabulous card Jen! I love Umbrella Man and those rain drops! Such a fun take on the sketch!

Narelle Farrugia said...

Love it! The raindrops are the perfect addiction to your umbrella dude!