Wednesday, August 3, 2022

Freshly Made Sketches 547

We've got a great new sketch for you at Freshly Made Sketches!  Our hostess this week is Judy and I love her sketch!  Those vertical layers leave much to the imagination!




There were a lot of butterfly challenges around blogland this week so I combined my Freshly Made Sketches card with the tic-tac-toe challenge at The Paper Players (center horizontal) and the butterfly challenge at Allsorts.  I used some ancient DSP in a simple pattern then added an outline butterfly as my "circle"on the sketch.  The butterfly was a bit boring so I jazzed it up with some Wink of Stella.



Thanks for stopping by!  Our Freshly Made Sketches team has created some fabulous cards to inspire you to play along with us, so I hope we'll see you in the gallery!

Supplies
Stamps: Simple Sentiments 02 (Simon Says Stamps)
Paper: White Linen (Essentials by Ellen); Midnight Muse, Sweet Pea DSP (Stampin' Up!); Dark Indigo (Papertrey Ink)
Ink:  Onyx Black (Versafine)
Accessories:  Floral & Flutter dies (Concord & 9th); enamel dots (My Mind's Eye); Wink of Stella 

10 comments:

Jeanne H said...

I think your card is beautiful! Love the color blue and the simplicity.

Lisa Elton said...

Your gingham paper and lovely butterfly make a delightful summer card!

brenda said...

Such a delicate Butterfly card, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A simple and elegant design, thank you for sharing it with us at Allsorts this week.
Lorraine

coldwaters2 said...

A very pretty creation I love the butterfly image and the delicate look thank you for joining us at Allsorts
hugs
lolo x

Jen Brum said...

Oh that butterfly is just gorgeous! I love it! Love the ancient DSP!!! Glad I'm not the only one who still uses it!!!

Dena J said...

A beautiful butterfly and perfect CAS creation. Thank you for joining us at Allsorts.

Claire Broadwater said...

Jen, this is gorgeous! I love the gingham paper and that butterfly is so beautiful! I love the dark blue frames. Makes everything pop! So happy you joined my challenge at The Paper Players this week!

Linda Callahan said...

Beautiful! Love that lacy butterfly!

Karren said...

That C+9 butterfly is just gorgeous. Fabulous card!