Thursday, October 13, 2022

Fusion - Kitchen

I love the colors of the Fusion challenge this week.  The pops of color against the all-white background got me thinking about a clean and simple card!  I chose a favorite turnabout stamp and stamped it against an all-white background in those colors.



I ended up layering the white focal point layer against a couple of green background layers just because.  It looked a bit plain to me otherwise!  And that turnabout wreath needed a bold sentiment so I picked a nice script word and stamped it in black smack-dab in the center.  

Thanks for stopping by!  My fellow Fusion teammates have made some great cards so be sure to check them out.  Remember you can play with the sketch, the inspiration photo, or create some Fusion and combine the two!

Supplies
Stamps:  Harvest Wreath (Concord & 9th); Scripted Bold Sentiments 2 (PinkFresh Studio)
Paper:  Certainly Celery, Whisper White (Stampin' Up!); Pinefeather (Papertrey Ink)
Ink:  Apricot Appeal (Stampin' Up!); Orange Cream, Frayed Leaf, Evergreen (Altenew); Nocturne (Versfine Clair)

3 comments:

Wanda Cullen said...

Jen, your turnabout design is so beautiful! Love these colors!

Lisa Elton said...

Love the colors, Jen this is fabulous!

Tristan said...

Love your colours and that turnaround stamp - fab design.