Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Freshly Made Sketches 559

It's vintage for me this time around for my Freshly Made Sketches card.  Jen Timko is our hostess and her sketch is an absolute classic!



My stash of patterned paper is so old I consider it vintage!  And I was able to use a few sheets on this card.  Not to mention the scallop circle die from Spellbinders.  I remember years ago when acquiring Spellbinders Nestabilities was a mission for me!  I've got quite a few of them but sometimes I forget to use them, so it was a treat to see a big circle on the sketch which was perfect for the Spellbinders scallop circle die.  I added a few layers on top of it then topped it with a poinsettia and leaves as my version of the trio of circles.  

Thanks for stopping by!  My fellow design team members at Freshly Made Sketches have some great cards for this week's sketch so be sure to check them out!

Supplies
Stamps:  Fa La La (Stampin' Up!)
Paper:  Early Espresso, Always Artichoke, Cherry Cobbler, Deck the Halls DSP (Stampin' Up!); Desert Storm (Neenah); Gold Glimmer (Recollections)
Ink:  Early Espresso (Stampin' Up!)
Accessories:  Petite Scallop Circles die, Circles die (Spellbinders); Layered Poinsettia die (Penny Black); Blooming Poinsettia die (Memory Box)

4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Very pretty Jen! At first glance the poinsettia looks like velvet!

Linda Callahan said...

Classic Christmas! Pretty for the holidays!

Jen Timko said...

Gorgeous combination of papers! Vintage....yeah, my stash too.

Karren said...

I have got so many sets of Spellbinders Nestabilities! The original makers of nesting dies. Your "vintage" card looks fabulous, especially that poinsettia!