Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Freshly Made Sketches 573

We've got a fabulous new sketch for you at Freshly Made Sketches.  Our hostess and sketch designer this week is Kim.  Those vertical banners can be interpreted in so many different ways!



I used a rainbow of colors to create that horizontal layer.  I decided to lighten it up a bit with a sentiment in white and I thought I was done.  But after looking at the finished card I thought there was a little something missing so I added the wee flowers.  I used this very strange tool in my stash that has a little ball on the end to make a small depression in the center of the flowers.  This made them pop up a bit and I added some Nuvo drops in the center so they didn't look so plain.  The whole card is so cute!

Thanks for stopping by!  My Freshly Made Sketches teammates have some fabulous interpretations of this sketch so be sure to check them out!  I hope you'll join us in the gallery!

Supplies
Paper:  Solar White (Neenah); Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight, Wild Wasabi, Night of Navy, Vintage Violet (Stampin' Up!); Dark Indigo (Papertrey Ink)
Accessories:  Smile die (Impression Obsession); Trio Flowers punch (Stampin' Up!); Gloss White Nuvo Drops

5 comments:

Kim S said...

I love your cheerful rainbow!! So perfect for sending smiles!

Lisa Elton said...

This made me smile! What a happy card, Jen!

Linda Callahan said...

Love the bright rainbow of colors! Cute card!

Jen Brum said...

Love it! That rainbow panel is beautiful! Love the die cut smile! This will definitely make someone happy!

Karren said...

The colours you've used to create your rainbow are so gorgeously rich! And the white just pops off the background. Fabulous card!