Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Freshly Made Sketches 574

Hi stamping friends!  We've got a great new sketch for you at Freshly Made Sketches.  This week our hostess is Jen Brum and her tilty sketch is so fun!



I thought patterned paper would be a good idea for this sketch and the color challenge at Sunday Stamps got me doing a deep dive in my stash to find something suitable.  I was pretty sure that I had some that would fit the bill and sure enough, I did!  I added the diagonal paper in complementary colors and stamped a sentiment on the widest layer.  


Thanks for stopping by!  This is such a great sketch and our fearless Freshly Made Sketches design team has made some fabulous cards with it, so be sure to check it out!

Supplies
Stamps:  Biggest Wish (Stampin' Up!)
Paper:  Pool Party, Certainly Celery, Island Indigo, Everyday Enchantment DSP (Stampin' Up!)
Ink:  Certainly Celery, Island Indigo (Stampin' Up!)

5 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Love the dimension that DSP adds to your card! And the pop of blue is perfect - pretty card!

Lisa Elton said...

The pp worked like a charm, this is terrific!

Heather said...

Oh gosh, that was some of my favorite DSP EVER! So happy to see it out and about, looks fabulous with that tilty sketch! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

Jen Brum said...

I love this card Jen! I love those colours and that DSP is so fun! That stamp set is one of my favs!

Karren said...

These colours look so beautiful together and that overlaid sentiment is fabulous!