Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Freshly Made Sketches 593

I've got Christmas on my mind again for my Freshly Made Sketches card.  Karren has given us a great sketch inspired by a "bridge" card and I'm not ashamed to say I had no idea what a bridge card was!  Luckily the sketch can be interpreted in other ways, but I was intrigued by the concept so I watched the video link on Freshly Made Sketches and loved the idea!  I can't wait to try my own variation of a bridge card!  Here's how I interpreted the sketch.



This funky Christmas paper formed the background of my card and inspired the gold snowflake swoosh.  I stamped the slim sentiment in gold and added some golden gems for a little added bling.

Thanks for stopping by!  Our Freshly Made Sketches design team have some marvelous interpretations of this sketch so definitely check them out!

Supplies
Stamps:  Triangle Trees (Reverse Confetti)
Paper:  Whisper White, Sahara Sand, Holiday Lounge DSP (Stampin' Up!)
Ink:  Gold (Encore)
Accessories:  Snowflake Cluster Fancy Die (Hero Arts); metallic gold jewels (Pretty Pink Posh)

6 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Beautiful holiday card! And yep I had to watch the video too.....and I still got mixed up...lol

Lisa Elton said...

I'm not ashamed either, Jen, I had no clue! Your card is lovely. The snowflakes and flourishes make the perfect horizontal element!

Jacquie Southas said...

Beautiful design! I adore the color palette, Jen!

Kim S said...

I love your mix of the swirly golden snowflakes with those fabulous patterns behind it!

Amy O said...

I love the sparkle and fun retro paper on this card! Very fun!!

Karren said...

What a fabulous Christmas card with just the right amount of glamour and sparkle! You know, I'll be watching your blog for a bridge card in the future... :)