Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Freshly Made Sketches 596

Hold on to your hats folks, because we've got a fun new challenging sketch for you at Freshly Made Sketches!  Our hostess this week is Judy and she has challenged us to keep the bottom part of our sketch completely BLANK!  Say what???!!!



I flipped my card to horizontal to accommodate these mountain dies.  I stumbled across them as I was searching my stash to find something suitable for the sketch.  I feel like this card is a tribute to my fellow design team member Jen as she is a bad-ass mountain climber!  Check out her Instagram and you'll see what I mean.  And at Just Us Girls they are looking for three of something and I've got three mountain ranges here, so I'm going to add this to their challenge as well.

At Freshly Made Sketches there's lots of inspiration so I hope you'll play along with us!

Supplies
Stamps:  For the Graduate (SugarPea Designs)
Paper:  Solar White (Neenah); Gray Granite, Buckaroo Blue, Midnight Muse (Stampin' Up!)
Ink:  Onyx Black (Versafine)
Accessories:  Mountain Landscape Layers die (Impression Obsession)

7 comments:

Judy Rozema said...

This is so cool! Perfect for the sketch AND for crazy hiking Jen! I love the colors you chose!

I Card Everyone said...

Jen, this is so beautiful and such a brilliant use of that Sketch! Blue Ridge mountains come to my mind!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

What pretty mountains, Jen! It's such a peaceful card. Thanks for playing along at Just Us Girls... don't forget to add your card to our gallery, I didn't see it there ;)

Jen Brum said...

Okay so you know I saw this card and LOVED it!!!! Now I need those dies! This is such a fabulous take on the blank sketch!!!

Kim S said...

I love how you used the sketch with your mountain scene!!

Karren said...

What a great way to use the sketch! Your mountain range looks fabulous and the colours are so cool - literally...:)

Linda Callahan said...

Lol she is a badass mountain climber.....and I love this striking card!