Thursday, November 4, 2010

Color Lab Challenge 17

It's Thursday and time for another challenge from the Color Lab!

Aren't these colors scrumptious?  I have always loved "Indian" corn.  I've got a bunch of it in my house on display on a cool corn drying rack that I picked up at an antique shop in Indiana.  So I had no problem diving right into this challenge.

For my layout I chose the sketch challenge over at Mercy's Tuesday Sketch challenge.  I've decided that I haven't used the crochet ribbon nearly enough and I have challenged myself to use it on at least three projects this Christmas season.  I hope I can pull it off!
Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to pop on over to the Color Lab, check out the fabulous colors this week and create something!  We'd love to see what you do.

1 comment:

Juanita Golson said...

This is a gorgeous card for this challenge. I love it.