Tuesday, November 23, 2010

MOJO 166

I can't believe that I've been able to get some stamping in this holiday week.  I don't have to do that much preparation this week, since I've been given the year off from hosting Thanksgiving, but I'm still making a few things to bring to my sisters on Thursday.  Last night I made some yummy eggplant caponata and tonight I'll make a black olive tapenade, followed by my super-fabulous (if I may say so myself) squash pie.  It's nice to be able to spread these things over several nights.

But onto my MOJO card.  Julee has dazzled us again with a card that's all tiltly and I couldn't seem to resist joining in the challenge fun!

For my card, I went with a Christmas theme and used the oh-so delish Cherry Cobbler.  I think I should have reversed the striped panel and the one with circles, but it's too late now! 

I can hardly believe that Christmas is only about a month away.  I've made quite a dent in my shopping list and I hope to finish it up very soon so that I can concentrate on making some nice home-made gifts.  I always seem to run out of time, but I really feel like I can do it this year!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have time to stamp today!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute and easy peasy ...super stamp a stack card!

Vicky Hayes said...

I like the stripe in front as it jumps out at you! Like the ribbon embellishment too.

Being Mrs Miles said...

Somehow your pretty card makes me think of the old fashioned Christmas Wrap from when I was a kid. Bright & fun.