Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Freshly Made Sketches 364

My Christmas card countdown continues.  This time I am inspired by the latest challenge at Freshly Made Sketches designed by Kim.

I decided to make my card square to be in sync with the square layer in the corner.  It's hard to make out in the photo but the pink square is actually some very pretty glitter paper and the trees are embossed in silver.  This is so pretty in real life!  The Less is More challenge is looking for metallics so since I embossed this and it looked pretty clean to me so I'm adding this over there. 


Thanks for stopping by! And don't forget to check out our Freshly Made Sketches challenge.  Our design team has made some fabulous cards to inspire you!

Stamps:  Triangle Trees (Reverse Confetti); Tiny Word Christmas (Simon Says Stamp)
Paper:  Solar White (Neenah); Purely Pomegranate (Stampin' Up!); glitter paper (Recollections)
Ink:  Nocturne (Versafine Clair)

10 comments:

Macimbalo said...

Pretty embossing give your card such an elegant look - Just GORGEOUS!!!

Trina P. said...

Beautiful card, Jen. The glittery pink background is eye-catching. Your trees embossed in silver is stylish and elegant. Love this non-traditional colour combo. Thank you for joining us at Less is More. x

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

What a divine colour scheme you've chosen for this card Jen! Super crisp lines and a very classy look too. Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Less is More xx

Jen Brum said...

Oh wow! What a gorgeous card! I love those trees! I had been eyeing them up!!! I love the glittery paper! It's just perfect! Such a fun card!

Lisa Elton said...

Sparkly and fabulous!

Linda Callahan said...

Sleek and chic! Loving the sparkle!

Amy O said...

I love that pink glimmer paper, and the embossing adds an elegant touch. Beautifully done, Jen!

SmilynStef said...

What a gorgeous card.

Karren said...

That glittery paper is the perfect backdrop for those fun Christmas trees! Gorgeous card, Jen!

Kim S said...

LOVE the pink and all of that glitter and shine! I really like the modern look.