Thursday, November 22, 2018

Fusion - Christmas Chair

Happy thanksgiving to all my American friends. 😊 I hope you will celebrate the holiday with your family or friends or whoever makes you thankful.


But before we get to all that turkey it's time for a new Fusion challenge.  This week I actually did make some fusion by combining the colors of the inspiration with the sketch.



My cluster of greenery is supposed to be the circles and square on the sketch but I think I might have got a bit carried away! I did manage to incorporate some green, red, off white, and even some stripes so it's all good!

My Fusion teammies have once again made some fabulous cards to inspire you to play along with us.  So be sure to check them out.  See you in the gallery!

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies
Stamps:  Spruce & Sprigs, Ways to Sa Merry Christmas (Papertrey Ink)
Paper:  Classic Ivory (Flourishes); Classic Natural White (Neenah); Real Red, Merry Moments DSP (Stampin' Up!)
Ink:  Ripe Avocado, Simply Chartreuse, Pure Poppy, Cocoa Bean (Papertrey Ink)
Accessories:  Spruce & Sprigs die (Papertrey Ink)

6 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

It is all good! Sweet holiday card! And I’m with the turkey.....I prefer ham!

Lisa Elton said...

Wow, this is gorgeous Jen! Love that cluster of Christmas goodness! Hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving!

Linda Callahan said...

I think it is a great Fusion! Love the cluster of holiday greenery!

Linda Callahan said...

And notice how I am still in a turkey coma and didn’t realize I had commented already.....lolol....you can never have too many comments....

Wanda Cullen said...

Wow, Jen, this is a gorgeous clean design and am loving your take on the sketch and the photo!

Kim S said...

LOVE your "bouquet" of Christmas foliage!! So fun on the diagonal stripe!