Thursday, May 16, 2019

CAS(E) This Sketch 322 Meets Fusion

It's that time again when I get to meld a couple of challenges together and see what kind of card I can come up with.  That's right it's CAS(E) This Sketch meets Fusion!



Hedgehogs are cute but I didn't have a single one in my stamping stash so once again Etsy to the rescue!  It just so happens that I need a birthday card for my one-year-old great nephew so I thought this image would make a cute birthday card for him.  I downloaded it and colored it and stuck it to some patterned paper - all the while wondering about those envelopes the hedgehog and his mouse friend are carrying.  Not exactly birthday material --- unless they are delivering birthday cards!  LOL!

There's a brand new challenge blog around - AAA Birthday -- so I thought I'd add this over there as well.


And there's no surprise that my teammates at CAS(E) This Sketch and Fusion have created some amazing cards for these challenges so be sure to check them out!  You'll have fun playing along with us I'm sure!

Supplies
Stamps:  Party Time (Pink Gem Designs); Fine Line Florals (Concord & 9th)
Paper:  Solar White (Neenah); Sea Glass, The Everyday Collection (Avery Elle)
Ink:  Nocturne (Versafine Clair); Copics
Accessories:  Skinny Mini Banners die (Papertrey Ink)

6 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Looks like a fun party ahead with some very cute guests! This is adorable and your coloring is fab!

Wanda Cullen said...

Jen, this is such an adorable birthday greeting and perfect for both challenges! I'm glad I wasn't the only one who doesn't have a hedgehog stamp in my vast collection! :-) Digi stamp to the rescue for me!

I Card Everyone said...

Way to combine challenges, Jen … why don't I ever think to do this?? You've shown how darling that can look! a darling little birthday parade!
=]

Karren said...

This little hedgehog image is so adorable! Such a cute card and great job combining challenges.

Jane said...

Oh how absolutely adorable is your card. I can almost feel the anticipation of the party those cute creatures are going to. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you joining in with future challenges too.

Lisa Elton said...

Aren't they a darling pair! What sweet card Jen!