Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Freshly Made Sketches 394

Hello!  It's Wednesday so that means it's time for a new sketch from Freshly Made Sketches.  This week our sketch is designed by Jen Timko - and what classic lines it has!


That horizontal layer became a one-layer line of spots on my card a-la the Less is More challenge and the colors were inspired by the Color My Heart Color Dare challenge.



Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you will join us in the Freshly Made Sketches gallery! 

Supplies
Stamps:  Circles Circles Circles (Whimsy Stamps); Keep It Simple Birthdays (Papertrey Ink)
Paper:  White (Spectrum Noir)
Ink:  Old Olive, Mossy Meadow, Pacific Point (Stampin' Up!)

13 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I do love me some dots! This is fun Jen!

Amy O said...

I love what you've done with the sketch! Very clever, and I love the color combo on this cute card.

Linda Callahan said...

I love that happy splash of circles! Fun card!

Kathyk said...

What a fabulous combination of shapes and colours for your chosen challenges, best of luck

Kathyk

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Love your choice of colors and great color matches for our challenge and interpretation of the sketch...fun and pretty card. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare and please join us for future fun color challenges.

Jen Brum said...

Love this card Jen! It's so fun and very classic! Love those circles! Maybe I need to get those to help with my aversion to circles!!!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Wonderful take on the sketch, the colors and our challenge at Less Is More. Wonderful CAS, and lots of spots! Perfect. Thanks for playing with us at Less Is More!

Lee Ann Barrett said...

This is minimalism at its best, Jen! I think you are the only one who can pull this off. Fantastic card!

Kavitha Vadhri said...

Thanks so much for liking my card and wonderful comments in my blog.

Izzy Scrap said...

What a beautiful card with this combo of challenges ! A fabulous CAS take on our challenge. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Less is More.

debi said...

Love all the white space with a little POP of color! Thanks for sharing at Color My Heart.

Miss. Carrie's Creations said...

I am loving the simplicity of this card. All those bright colors make me smile. Thank you for sharing your creation with us at the Color My Heart Dare Color Blog. 💙☕Miss.Carrie

Vandra said...

I love your simply elegant card. Using inks in a beautiful way with the rings and spots. Congratulations on being our Diamond Award winner for Colour My Heart Colour Dare Challenge. I hope you can join us at Colour My Heart Colour Dare Challenge again soon.