Thursday, July 4, 2019

CAS(E) This Sketch 329

Happy Independence Day to all my American friends!  I hope you are enjoying a day off work, some hamburgers and hot dogs in the back yard, and all the fireworks you can handle!

Today is also the debut of a new sketch from CAS(E) This Sketch!  The sketch has three rectangles on it which gave me an excuse to dip into my never-ending supply of patterned paper.



I was also inspired by the light and airy colors at CAS on Friday and so arranged my rectangles in those colors in a mix of patterned paper and colored card stock.  I added a simple birthday sentiment and this card was done!  Easy peasy!  I celebrate those cards because they don't happen all that often!


My fellow CAS(E) This Sketch teammies have made some amazing cards with this sketch so be sure to check them out!  I hope you'll join us in the gallery!

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies
Stamps:  Sentimental Birthday (Winnie & Walter)
Paper:  Solar White (Neenah); Pool Party, So Saffron, Bermuda Bay, Walk in the Park DSP, Welcome Neighbor DSP (Stampin' Up!)
Ink:  Bermuda Bay (Stamin' Up!)

4 comments:

Happy Dance said...

CAS perfection, Jen. Love that you've used bits of patterned paper for this sketch. They go together so well, and the tiny little sentiment is just right, too. Hope you're out enjoying the holiday. Bev

Janet a.k.a. swanlady21 said...

Love this! So fresh and CAS, but with lots of interest too.

Kim S said...

I love the layers of colors and patterns! Such a fresh look!

Lisa Elton said...

Great use for your PP Jen and I like the colors. This is terrific!