Friday, July 19, 2019

Tag You're It 92

I am pleased as punch to say that I am the hostess at Tag You're It this fortnight!  Since it is July and only 159 days until Christmas (!) I thought I'd give everyone some incentive to get cracking on those Christmas tags!



I'm a sucker for evergreens and berries paired with a warm color like the color of the basket in this photo.  So when I sat down at my desk to make my tag I wanted to stay as close to those design elements as possible plus I threw in a little buffalo plaid as well.

I'm still amazed at all the Christmas in July challenges that I keep finding.  So, or course, I joined in the fun!  The colors at Christmas Card Throwdown were perfect for my tag.  And the sketch at Global Design Project allowed me to show off the greens plus my sentiment.


Thanks for stopping by!  My fellow Tag You're It Challenge teammates have made some incredible tags to inspire you so I hope you will join us.

Supplies
Stamps:  Sending Joy (Papertrey Ink); Fa La La (Simon Says Stamp)
Paper: Truffle (Avery Elle); Desert Storm (Neenah); Real Red, Very Vanilla (Stampin' Up!)
Ink: Truffle, Jungle (Avery Elle); Ripe Avocado (Papertrey Ink)
Accessories:  Traditional Tag STAX, Pierced Traditional Tags STAX (My Favorite Things); linen thread, jumbo eyelet (Stampin' Up!); enamel dots (My Mind's Eye); burlap thread

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, I LIKE this so much! It's cozy and country looking. Fabulous tag Jen!

JulieP said...

I love your design !