Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Freshly Made Sketches 396

It's hard to believe that another week has rolled around and we are set to reveal a new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches!  This week our hostess is Linda and I swear I've got those cross hairs on my card!



I embossed some lines horizontally and vertically on my card a-la the sketch but they are really hard to see in the picture.  Trust me, they are there!  Then I cut a layer smaller then those embossed lines and stamped a bokeh design in bright yellow on it (so I could play along with the Cupcake Inspiration "shades of yellow" challenge).  I added a big ol' sentiment and was done! 


Thanks for stopping by!  Our Freshly Made Sketches design team has got some great cards to inspire you to play along with us.  I hope we'll see you in the gallery!

Supplies
Stamps:  Text & Texture Bokeh (Papertrey Ink); You Matter (Simon Says Stamp)
Paper:  Solar White (Neenah); Black Licorice (My Favorite Things)
Ink:  Harvest Gold (Papertrey Ink); Nocturne (Versafine Clair)

3 comments:

Happy Dance said...

Yellow. A perfectly happy summery color, Jen. The black you've paired it with doesn't overwhelm the pretty bokeh design; it's a wonderful compliment! Love this card. Hope you're having a great week. Bev

Lisa Elton said...

This is sunny, cheerful and perfectly fabulous!

Sandy said...

Very pretty "yellow" card. Thank you for joining in our challenge over at Cupcake Inspirations.
-Sandy, DT