Thursday, December 19, 2019

CAS(E) This Sketch 352

Hello! It's time for our last sketch challenge of the year at CAS(E) This Sketch!  It's a great one that will get you thinking, I'm sure!



All those angles had me stymied until I decided to do one of them with a stencil and some embossing paste.  The left to right angle was accomplished with some ancient Stampin' Up! patterned paper highlighted with a bold birthday diecut and a simple sentiment.  So a card that had me stymied at first turned out to be not so difficult after all! 

Thanks for stopping by! This is a two week challenge at CAS(E) This Sketch.  We'll be back on January 2nd with a new challenge!

Supplies
Stamps:  The Big the Bold and the Happy (Winnie & Walter)
Paper:  Solar White (Neenah); Black Licorice (My Favorite Things); Sweet Sorbet DSP ( Stampin' Up!)
Ink:  Onyx Black (Versafine)

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

All of those angles lined up perfectly Jen, this is fantastic!