Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Freshly Made Sketches 509

We've got a great new sketch for you at Freshly Made Sketches this week.  Our hostess this week is the incomparable Jen Timko!  Her sketch inspired me to make a slimline card.



Halloween is around the corner so that was a big inspiration plus I added in a couple of other challenges.  I took my color cues from the challenge at Just Us Girls and had some fun with the Halloween Fun challenge at Cupcake Inspiration.  



Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you can join us at Freshly Made Sketches!  Our design team has some great cards to inspire you to play along!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Ghouls & Goblins (Inkadinkado Stamps); Bite Me, Autumn Apparations (Stampin' Up!)
Paper:  Smoky Slate, Peach Parfait, Whisper White (Stampin' Up!)
Ink:  Black Licorice (My Favorite Things); Nocturne (Versamark Clair); Smoky Slate (Stampin' Up!); Copics
Accessories:  Pierced Nested die (The Ton)

11 comments:

LeAnne said...

This is sooo cute! Your little goblins are too funny! I love that printed paper on the lower panel...or maybe you stamped that yourself, you're so clever!

Ida said...

This is super cute and fun. - Plus I have that stamp set so now I have an idea on how to use it.

Lisa Elton said...

How CUTE are they! Those little jail birds are a hoot. This is such a fun card, Jen!

Nancy said...

Each one of your Halloween animals is hysterical, Jen! I really love this card! Thanks for playing along at Just Us Girls!

Nora Noll said...

What a cute card!! I LOVE all the fun Halloween images. The backgrounds on the squares are amazing!! Thank you for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!

Nora
CIC
DT Member

Cécile RIBON said...

So glad to see you in the Just Us Girls gallery this week, Jen! This card makes such a fun and sweet take on the inspiration photo. All these cute crazy guys make me smile!

Linda Callahan said...

This is adorable! I love all the the fun Halloween characters!

Kanan Pandya said...

A perfect Halloween card.Love all those images. Thank you for playing along with us over at Cupcake Inspirations. Kanan DT

Karren said...

Oh this is just too cute! Those striped birds are hilarious!

Jen Timko said...

This is just so fun! I love those images and the little cat in the middle reminds me of my tuxedo.

Kim S said...

What a fun trio!!! LOVE IT!!!