Thursday, October 28, 2021

Fusion - Typewritten Thanks

 We've got a great new challenge for you at Fusion.  The sketch or the inspiration - you choose!



I chose the sketch and a teeny bit of the inspiration photo.  As I was poking around blogland I saw the color challenge at The Color Throwdown and thought I might have a turkey in my stash that I could color up with the right colors.  In a nod to the typewriter I stamped a background in some type written words.  I wanted to add a "thank you" sentiment but couldn't find anything in my stash that fit without overpowering the turkey!  I'm also going to add this at Retro Rubber and their "fallin' for autumn" challenge.  The text background is from 2003 and the turkey is from 2011.  It pays to not de-stash sometimes!


Thanks for stopping by!  We'd love for you to join us at Fusion.  We've got some great inspiration for you to play along with us!

Supplies
Stamps: It's Fall About You (The Alley Way Stamps); By Definition (Stampin' Up!)
Paper:  Desert (Neenah); Chocolate Chip (Stampin' Up!); X-Press It Blending Card
Ink:  Black Licorice (My Favorite Things); Crumb Cake (Stampin' Up!); Copics

6 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

stinkin' cute card! Love the background behind the turkey, it's the perfect combo.

Wanda Cullen said...

I just love that turkey image and he looks great in the throwdown colors!

Lisa Elton said...

Love this little turkey, what a cute card!

LeAnne said...

Oh my gosh, this is so cute...love that little turkey and the background is FUN! Great fall card for our Retro Rubber challenge too!

Linda Callahan said...

That turkey is a cutie! Sweet card for the season!

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

Love this! Your turkey is just adorable & he really pops against the neutral background.