Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Freshly Made Sketches 523

Hi all!  It's time for a new sketch from Freshly Made Sketches!  Our hostess and sketch designer is Jen Brum, who pretends that she doesn't like circles  😂  but managed to put three of them on her sketch!  In sympathy I chose to make the circles into pretty daisies!




I found a piece of cardstock that I had already embossed with texture floating around my desk and used it as my starting off point for this card.  I then dug into my stash of patterned paper and pulled out this oldie from Stampin' Up! to create a few colorful layers.  Then I added three little white daisies to mimic the circles.  I could have gone in many different directions for a sentiment on this one but chose birthday because...why not!

Thanks for stopping by!  My fellow Freshly Made Sketches teammates have some great cards to inspire you this week so be sure to check them out!

Supplies
Stamps:  Simple Sentiments 2 (Simon Says Stamp)
Paper:  Solar White (Neenah); Early Espresso, Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade, Berry Blossoms DSP (Stampin' Up!)
Ink:  Early Espresso (Stampin' Up!)

Accessories:  Subtle Dynamic embossing folder (Stampin' Up!)

6 comments:

Jen Brum said...

You're supposed to tackle your fears right?! I turned my circles into poppies but your daisies are beautiful! Love that background paper too! Great combination!

Linda Callahan said...

I love that DSP - one of my faves.....so bright and pretty! The white daisies are perfect against it~!

Lisa Elton said...

This is such a happy card and so cute!

Jen Timko said...

I love all the details and that they still stay so clean. I think those daisies are just fabulous. Wonderful card!

Karren said...

These daisies are so very pretty! Such a wonderful card!

Cécile RIBON said...

What a delightful foral design, Jen! I just love those sweet daisies!