Thursday, February 17, 2022

Fusion - Colour Palette: Birds

Hi all!  It's time for a new challenge at Fusion!  And just look at these gorgeous colors!  I didn't have any bird stamps or dies so I chose to create a little fusion by using the colors from the photo and combining them with the sketch for my card.




I've recently embarked on a project to organize my craft room and in the process of moving things around (and throwing things out) I've found some supplies that I have completely forgotten about.  One of those things was some cardstock that I think may have been one of the first "in colors" that SU came out with.  I used one of them as the base of my card and it is a lovely shade with just a tinge of green to it.  I added another layer with some patterned paper to create some "texture" and in place of the circles on the sketch I layered some flowers.  A fun, bold sentiment in the corner finished this off perfectly.

Thanks for stopping by!  My Fusion teammates have some fantastic designs to inspire you so be sure to check them out!

Supplies
Stamps:  Birthday Bash Sentiments (Papertrey Ink); Canvas (Stampin' Up!)
Paper:  Blue Bayou, Cherry Cobbler, Pumpkin Pie, Summer Starfruit, True Thyme (Stampin' Up!)
Ink:  Blue Bayou, Cherry Cobbler (Stampin' Up!); Onyx Black (Versafine)

4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

CAS and super cute!

Linda Callahan said...

True Thyme! An oldie but goodie! Love the colors you used!

Tristan said...

Love the simplicity Jen

Wanda Cullen said...

Always love your CAS designs! I, too, have had a revamping of my craft room and it sure is amazing to come across some oldies but goodies!