Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Freshly Made Sketches 550

Happy Wednesday!  We've got a new sketch for you at Freshly Made Sketches and this week I am the hostess!  I chose a square design with some fun panels that can be used a bunch of different ways.



I loved the colors at Just Us Girls so incorporated those into my card.  Not surprisingly I had some patterned paper in my stash that were the right colors and I put a big fluffy flower front and center.  I love how this came out!  


My Freshly Made Sketches teammates have made some fun and clever cards with the sketch so hop on over to check them out.  Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies
Stamps:  Simple Sentiments (Avery Elle)
Paper:  Solar White (Neenah); Basic Black, Sahara Sand, So Saffron, Taken With Teal, Sweet Pea DSP (Stampin' Up!)
Ink:  Onyx Black (Versafine)
Accessories:  Plentiful Petals die (My Favorite Things)

9 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

What a lovely way to use our Just Us Girls colors! Love that layered flower. Wonderful card, Jen thanks for playing along this week!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

I love how you used our colors in your sketch this week! That big layered flower is so pretty and I love the subtle patterns on the panels. Thanks for playing along with us this week at JUGS!

Lisa Kind said...

Great color blocking sketch. And that flower! OMGosh it's so pretty! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

Basement Stamper said...

Great card, love the design on each of the panels and the big sunflower focal die.

Jacquie Southas said...

Gorgeous design, Jen!! I love this sketch (even though I completely spaced on the square part and went into auto mode when I made mine).

Greta said...

I really love your sketch & plan to make another card that uses a different color/design for each section. Beautiful big flower & love the soft images in the squares!

Linda Callahan said...

Always love your square designs! This yellow and blue design is lovely!

Karren said...

Thanks for the fun, square sketch. I never think to make square cards but then you throw one in every so often and I always enjoy it. Your card is fabulous! That gorgeous flower really pops against the background colours.

Kim S said...

I love your use of that sweet flower on top of the subtle patterns!