Thursday, August 4, 2022

Fusion - Wine and Cheese

Our Fusion challenge this week is about wine and cheese.  I don't have any wine or cheese images in my stash but I do have the colors in the inspiration photo so that's the direction I decided to go in.




I combined the sketch with the colors in the inspiration photo and make a Christmas card using some natural leafy images paired with a festive plaid.  I layered greenery, some berries, a pinecone and added a holiday sentiment.  

Thanks for stopping by!  Check out out our Fusion challenge where you can play with the sketch, the photo, or both!

Supplies
Stamps:  Christmas Season (Stampin' Up!); Holiday Cheer (Paper Smooches)
Paper:  Desert Storm (Neenah); Whisper White, Vellum, Wrapped in Plaid (Stampin' Up!)
Ink:  Forest Glades, Evergreen, Almond Butter, Milk Chocolate (Altenew); Old Olive, Chocolate Chip (Stampin' Up!); Fallen Leaves (Versafine Clair)

4 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Sweet for the holidays!

Karren said...

Fabulous Christmas card and I can totally see the colours from the photo in your card!

Ida said...

Very nice holiday card. I like that you used the colors from the inspiration photo. The greenery works so well for your card.

Kim S said...

Such a pretty Christmas bouquet. I love it with the plaid in the background.