Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Freshly Made Sketches 560

I'm the hostess at Freshly Made Sketches this week.  And no surprise my sketch is a square one!  But don't worry.  If squares aren't your thing then feel free to substitute a different shape.



Autumn colors are faves of mine and I love sunflowers too!  I put a big ol' one on this card and added a simple birthday sentiment.  Easy peasy!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you check out our Freshly Made Sketches challenge!

Supplies
Stamps: Splendid Sunflower (My Favorite Things); Easy Expressions Birthday (The Ton)
Paper:  Solar White (Neenah); Chocolate Chip, Afternoon (Stampin' Up!)
Ink:  Espresso, Mocha, Forest Glades, Honey Drizzle (Stampin' Up!); Chocolate Chip (Stampin' Up!)
Accessories:  Easy Expressions Birthday die (The Ton)

4 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Perfect fall birthday card! Loved the sketch - gonna use it for a zillion holiday cards!

Jen Brum said...

This is such a beautiful card Jen! I just love that giant sunflower! Perfect for fall! Definitely loved the sketch this week too!

Lisa Elton said...

Love this!

Karren said...

This big, beautiful sunflower makes quite the statement - just fabulous! Thanks for a great sketch - I can always rely on you to get me out of my A2 card-size rut :)