Friday, November 11, 2022

Freshly Made Sketches 561

I'm really, really late posting my card for the newest challenge at Freshly Made Sketches!  But better late than never.  Our hostess this week is Linda and her sketch inspired some snowflakes, of all things!




I do love cards with sparkly snowflakes!  And I added some clear droplets around the white space because it looked quite plain to me otherwise.

Be sure to check out all the inspiration at Freshly Made Sketches and join us in the gallery!

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies
Stamps:  Blizzard Hugs (The Ton)
Paper:  Just Jade (Stampin' Up!); Solar White (Neenah); glimmer paper (Recollecltions)
Ink:  Lagoon (Altenew)
Accessories:  Alexis Snowflake die (Simon Says Stamp); Let it Snowflake Too die (My Favorite Things); Clear Droplets (Pretty Pink Posh)

6 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Well you know what I think of snowflakes! This is gorgeous - you made my sketch look fabulous!

Lisa Elton said...

Pretty card, Jen!

Lesley's Stampin Trix said...

Gorgeous card Jen, I love snowflakes, such as great way to interpret the sketch! I little embellishments scattered throughout are fantastic!
thank you for the inspiration!

Amy O said...

I love these snowflakes and the glitter makes them even more beautiful. Such a pretty card!

Jen Timko said...

I love a snowflake card and this one is spectacular!!

Karren said...

Wow, these snowflakes are gorgeous and the touch of colour at the top and the bottom ties everything together perfectly!