Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Freshly Made Sketches 562

Hi all!  It's time for a new sketch from your friends at Freshly Made Sketches! This week our hostess is Kim and I love the building block style of her sketch.



I used a combination of stamps, washi tape, and cardstock to create those building blocks.  The sentiment is a fun one, and new to me, the horizontal washi has got some wonderful shimmer and the vertical cardstock layer is backed with some shiny silver washi.  Blue and silver is a great color combination for a Christmas card and this one was inspired by the color challenge at The Paper Players.



Thanks for stopping by!  My fellow Freshly Made Sketches teammates have made some amazing and inventive cards with this sketch so be sure to check them out!  I'm sure you'll be inspired to join us in the gallery!

Supplies
Stamps:  Bold Fill in Holiday (The Ton)
Paper:  Enchanted Evening (Papertrey Ink); Whisper White (Stampin' Up!)
Ink:  Enchanted Evening (Papertrey Ink)
Accessories: Bold Fill in Holiday die (The Ton); washi tape

6 comments:

Amy O said...

I love this blue paired with the sparkly silver for Christmas! And I love your clever take on the sketch.

Karren said...

Blue and silver is such a fabulous colour combo and you've showcased it perfectly here! Fabulous take on the sketch!

Lisa Elton said...

Very fun, Jen!

Jen Brum said...

Oh I love this Jen! Such a fun and different Christmas card! Love the blue and silver! So pretty!

Kim S said...

This is fun and SO eye-catching! LOVE that bold sentiment as a stripe!

Linda Callahan said...

I love blue and silver too! So elegant!