Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Freshly Made Sketches 563

We've got a great new sketch for you at Freshly Made Sketches this week.  Jen Brum is our hostess and in honor of the snow she's already seen fall at her house this season, I made a card with snowflakes!



I did something on this card that I haven't done in a very long time - spritz some color with a color mist.  It gave the background a little splash of color and makes the snowflakes stand out a bit more.  I'm also joining the snowflake challenge at Perfectly CAS.



Thanks for stopping by!  My fellow Freshly Made Sketches have got some fabulous cards to show you and I know you'll be inspired to play along with us!

Supplies
Stamps:  Ways to Say Merry Christmas (Papertrey Ink)
Paper:  Solar White (Neenah); glimmer paper (Recollections)
Ink:  Nocturne (Versafine Clair)
Accessories:  Lindemon Snowflake die (Memory Box); Let it Snowflake Too die (My Favorite Things); Bazinga Color Mist (Mister Huey's)

7 comments:

Jen Brum said...

As I look out my window there is a blanket of snow covering the ground. It's so depressing! Your card however is stunning! I love the colours and that beautiful, sparkly snowflake!

Lisa Elton said...

Lovely and elegant!

Jacquie Southas said...

Simply stunning, Jen! So soft and peaceful.

Linda Callahan said...

Love the soft blue! Beautiful card!

Jen Timko said...

I love that spritz of color. Takes notes, needs to do..... What a pretty card this is!

Karren said...

Your spritzed background is perfect and perfect for this card!

Darlene said...

OMG this is absolutely beautiful Jen! Your spritzed background really made your snowflakes POP! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Perfectly CAS! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!

Darlene
PERFECTLY CAS CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS