Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Freshly Made Sketches 568

Happy Wednesday friends!  It's time to reveal our new sketch challenge at Freshly Made Sketches!  This week our hostess and sketch designer is Judy.  She has given us a sketch that seems so simple at first, but as you will see by the design team cards can be interpreted in so many fabulous, crafty ways!



I went old-school designer paper heavy on my card.  I wanted some patterns and contrast for my design and this designer series paper seemed to fit the bill.  I added the trio of flowers in pink to take the place of the squares on the sketch.  Totally ok!  

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you can join us at Freshly Made Sketches for our challenge this week!

Supplies
Paper:  Tempting Turquoise, Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink, Loves Me Not DSP (Stampin' Up!)
Accessories:  Daisy die (La La Land Crafts)

10 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

You are thinking spring already with this design! Loving the pinks! So sweet!

Lisa Elton said...

Very cute, Jen!

Kim S said...

I love your pastels and classic patterns - such a fresh look and such a nice change from Christmas and winter!!

Amy O said...

This pretty paper and the pretty flowers combine for one beautiful card! And I love the colors!

Jen Brum said...

This is such a sweet card Jen! Those flowers are so delicate and I love all of that pink with the pops of blue! So pretty!

Judy Rozema said...

I still love patterned paper on cards, and yours is so pretty! Love all the pinks!

Jacquie Southas said...

This is just so fresh and pretty, Jen! Happy New Year!

Jen Timko said...

Making old school look new again! What a pretty card this is.

Karren said...

This is such a pretty card and it has such a wonderful Spring-y feel!

Narelle Farrugia said...

This card is everything pretty! I just adore it!