Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Freshly Made Sketches 580

Hi everyone!  It's my turn to host the challenge at Freshly Made Sketches and I chose a design that's got a collage vibe going on!



When I first designed the sketch I had an idea to use different patterned paper for all those squares.  But in the meantime I bought a new stamp set and thought it would be perfect for this sketch.  The stamp set is for a slimline card but look how it works with the sketch!  So fun!

I hot-foiled the birthday sentiment and added some enamel dots that surprisingly matched the colors of the flower.  The most nervous part for me was cutting the final image into four squares (or rectangles).  One false move and I'd have to color the images all over again. Luckily it wall worked out!

Thanks for stopping by!  

Supplies

Stamps:  Miss Your Smile (Pinkfresh Studio)
Paper:  Basic Black, Whisper White (Stampin' U9!)
Ink:  Pinkalicious, Razzlelberry, Frayed Leaf, Forest Glades, Nocturne (Altenew); Nocturne (Versafine Clair)
Accessories:  Miss Your Smile stencil (Pinkfresh Studio); enamel dots (Doodlebug Designs)

 



7 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Your new stamps worked beautifully for your sketch, Jen! Fabulous card!

Kim S said...

Truly amazing flowers - beautifully colored! I love it as a slimline so all of those gorgeous flowers show!

JoAnn said...

Beautiful and your coloring is perfect. Great design for the slimline card so all the pretty flowers show.

Carol L said...

This card turned out quite stunning with some precision cutting and beautiful coloring! It's a great sketch and a fantastic card too!

Karren said...

I've got this stamp set and it's just beautiful! I love the card you've created with it and I love your sketch!

Cécile RIBON said...

Such a fabulous floral card, Jen! You had the perfect stamp to meet the sketch.

Linda Callahan said...

Oh I love these flowers! Great way to used your sketch!