Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Freshly Made Sketches 583

Hi everyone!  We've got a great new sketch for you at Freshly Made Sketches!  Our hostess is Narelle and although my first thought upon seeing the sketch was "rainbow" I ended up with a sunny scene instead.




It's been an age since I've used washi tape on a card so I took the opportunity to use some to make the horizontal layer at the base of my burst of sunshine.  I layered a hot-foiled sentiment over the washi and added a little floral spray.  Fun!

And since I think this card qualifies as CAS I'm going to consider that it qualifies for the challenge at Less is More.



Thanks for stopping by!  My fellow Freshly Made Sketches design teammies have got sone great cards for you to see so be sure to check them out!

Supplies
Stamps:  Kinda Eclectic (Stampin' Up!)
Paper:  Whisper White, Basic Gray (Stampin' Up!); Royal Velvet (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Daffodil Delight (Stampin' Up!)
Accessories:  Curvy Leaves die (Elizabeth Craft Designs); Button Stacks die (Papertrey Ink); Everyday Sentiments II hot foil plate (Spellbinders); washi tape


8 comments:

Sid said...

Beautiful CAS card Jen ! Loving your flower as a central feature .... thanks for playing along at 'Less Is More' ..... Sid xx

Jen Brum said...

This card is so beautiful Jen! I love that sun - I totally forgot about that stamp set! It's perfect for this card! Love that sweet little purple flower too!

baileyrosy.com said...

Love the use of washi tape on this card with the sun popping up behind it. Thank you so much for joining in our Anything Goes challenge at LIM with this beauty.

Marie

Linda Callahan said...

The washi tape is perfect here! And I love that burst of sunshine! That set is on my keep always shelf just for that sun!

Jacquie Southas said...

The sun is just perfect for the sketch! So bright and pretty!

Narelle Farrugia said...

Oh I adore this! I love how you create cards that are so detailed without all the layers I need to add to mine....

Karren said...

The washi and the sunburst are both perfect for the sketch and work together to create a gorgeous card!

Cécile RIBON said...

This is such a gorgeous clean design, Jen! So bright and striking!