Friday, April 21, 2023

Freshly Made Sketches 582

Oh boy, am I ever late to share my card for our newest challenge at Freshly Made Sketches.  Special thanks to my design teammates for being so patient with me this week.  The work-life balance thing is way out of whack, but I'm glad I was able to finally put my card together.  Our hostess this week is Karren and her sketch gave me license to play with "round" flowers!



I thought the bold colors at the Sunday Stamps Challenge would work really well with this sketch so I grabbed some big floral stamps and went to work.   The two flowers represent the circles on the sketch - - don't you think?!?!?


Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies
Stamps:  Floral Art (Altenew); Keep It Simple Mother (Papertrey Ink)
Paper: Pacific Point, Whisper White (Stampin' Up!
Ink:  Pinkalicious, Rubellite, Forest Glades (Altenew); Nocturne (Versafine Clair)
Accessories:  Enamel dots (Doodlebug Designs)

10 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Better late than never Jen, this is lovely!

Heather said...

Just beautiful, Jen - you played our colors perfectly! Love those big bold embellies, too - perfect for your glorious flowers! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

Linda Callahan said...

Beautifully done! Love the dark background - showcases the flowers perfectlY!

stampwithamyk said...

So pretty! Love those floral images! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

Melissa Grant said...

Beautiful Jen! That deep jewel tone background makes those lovely flowers pop! Well done. Thanks for sharing with us at SUNDAY STAMPS!

dj said...

You are right...those jumbo flowers look great in our color combo!! Don't you just love it when 2 challenges work so perfectly together!! Thanks for playing along with us over at Sunday stamps!! Deb Horst, DT #SSC307

Jen Brum said...

Okay these flowers are gorgeous Jen! I just love them! The colours are so bright and cheery! Perfect for Mother's Day!

Kim S said...

The flowers are beautiful and PERFECT for the sketch! I love them with the colors too - they pop beautifully on the blue.

Karren said...

This card was totally worth the wait! So striking with those big, beautiful flowers!

Cécile RIBON said...

This bold flowers are so pretty, so délicate, Jen! And I love how they pop against the bright blue. The effect is so eye catching!