Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Freshly Made Sketches 603

We've got a great new sketch for you at Freshly Made Sketches this week.  Our hostess is Jen Brum and her design incorporates three circles.  Well documented here - three of anything gives me the heebie-jeebies!  I have no idea why, it just does!  But her design is perfect for these ho-ho-ho die cuts.  So I cut them from some sparkly red paper and layered them on top of some really old-school holiday paper from Stampin' Up!




After I made this card I realized there are a few things I would change about it!  But it's my Mona Lisa this week and I've already moved on to the next card!  Even still it's full of sparkly goodness!

Thanks for stopping by!  My fellow Freshly Made Sketches design team members have sone amazing cards to show you, so check them out!  

Supplies
Paper:  Old Olive, Holiday Treasures DSP (Stampin' Up!); Foil Paper (Recollections)
Accessories:  Ho Ho Ho die (My Favorite Things); Festive Mix enamel dots (Studio Katia)

7 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is festive and full of fun!

Jacquie Southas said...

I love the way your ho-ho-ho fits the circle elements so perfectly, Jen! Love the fun energy of this design.

Jen Timko said...

I love that you used this sentiment set for the sketch. Super fun. Hate to tell you, not a Mona Lisa.

Ida said...

So fun and festive!

Amy O said...

I love the sparkle and I love how these dies are so fun with this sketch! No Mona Lisa here!

Cécile RIBON said...

Wow! This is such a fun and cheery Christmas card, Jen. And a brilliant take on the sketch.

Karren said...

Nothing Mona-ish about this card! Your Ho Ho Ho fits the sketch perfectly!