Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Freshly Made Sketches 604

We've got a great new sketch for you at Freshly Made Sketches this week!  Our designer is Cécile, and as always when she's given us a sketch I try to channel my inner CAS soul.



When I first saw the sketch I was pretty sure what stamp set I wanted to use for the two splashy background images, but I wasn't sure what the final image on top was going to be.  Then my sister asked me if had any cards with dragonflies on them, as she needed a thank you card for someone who was crazy about dragonflies.  Well I didn't have one, but I knew I could make one.  That was the perfect image I was looking for so this card was born!

Thanks for stopping by!  As always my Freshly Made Sketches design teammates have got some amazing cards to inspire you to play along with us!  

Supplies
Stamps: Abstract Art (My Favorite Things); Tiny Words (Simon Says Stamp)
Paper:  White (Gina K); Island Indigo (Stampin' Up!); vellum (Papertrey Ink)
Ink:  Sea Glass, Ocean Waves (Altenew); Onyx Black (Versafine)
Accessories:  Libellules die (4enscrap)

9 comments:

Jacquie Southas said...

Simply perfect, Jen! I love these soft blues.

Amy O said...

I love these pretty blues and the delicate dragonfly! It's awesome that you and your sister could help each other out.

Jen Brum said...

CAS perfection with this one my friend! I love it! I love the different blues and that dragonfly is so sweet!

Linda Callahan said...

You channeled Cecile perfectly! Love the delicate blue dragonfly!

Karren said...

This dragonfly is such an artsy look! Perfect for the sketch!

Narelle Farrugia said...

Super clean and super gorgeous! I am loving this card!

Cécile RIBON said...

Such a fabulou CAS card, Jen! I totally love this beautiful simplicity in the design! This is so effective.

Kim S said...

So pretty with that sweet little guy and the soft blues behind him!

Judy Rozema said...

Super sweet and delicate!!