Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Freshly Made Sketches 607

I'm pretty sure that I took some liberties with our Freshly Made Sketches challenge this week!  My bats have been substituted for the circles, but at least I managed to make the focal point a square....with my favorite skull.



We're only a few weeks away from Halloween so I thought I'd better get cracking on those cards!  I don't send out a lot of Halloween cards, but I do enjoy making them.  This skull is one of my favorite images and I love to pair the images with unexpected colors.  Pink and gray?  Yes, please!

Thanks for stopping by.  My Freshly Made Sketches teammates have made some fabulous cards to inspire you to play along with us, so I hope you do!

Supplies:
Stamps:  From the Crypt (Stampin' Up!)
Paper:  Basic Black, Basic Gray, Pretty in Pink, Sweet Pea DSP (Stampin' Up!); Pure Luxury White (Gina K)
Ink:  Onyx Black (Versafine)
Accessories:  black embossing powder

7 comments:

Kim S said...

I love your mix of scary images and little pink polka dots!! Those bats are so fun and creative as the circles on the sketch!

Lisa Elton said...

Creepy cool and just spooky enough!

Linda Callahan said...

Yeo that's my favorite skull too! Perfect for Halloween!

Amy O said...

I love this! And the bats are perfect with the sketch and with skull.

Jen Brum said...

Oh this is a fantastic card Jen! I love the skull and those bats are just perfect! The pink an grey are the perfect colour combination!

Karren said...

This skull is such a great image! And the bats are a perfect way to use the sketch.

Kristin Sluhan said...

I love your color palet! Pink is my new favorite fall color and you nailed it with this one...Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog, I appreciate your time and support!