Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Freshly Made Sketches 608

We've got a great new sketch for you at Freshly Made Sketches!  Our hostess this week is Jacquie and we are joined once again with one of our winners from our 600th sketch celebration, Melissa Grant.



I got an idea in my head to combine kraft, yellow, and black together for my card and this is what came out.  And I've got to say that the concept looked way better in my head than what I managed to make!  Fun fact:  the upside down triangles are from a set of "fir trees" dies.  I do love when I get to use something with a particular them in a completely different way!

Thanks for stopping by!  My Freshly Made Sketches design team friends have made some way better cards than mine, so be sure to check them out!

Supplies
Stamps:  Scripted Bold Sentiments 2 (Pinkfresh Studio)
Paper:  Desert Storm, Solar White (Neenah); Basic Black, Daffodil Delight (Stampin' Up!)
Ink:  Onyx Black (Versafine)
Accessories:  Sapins die (Simply Graphic); washi tape (Stampin' Up!)


5 comments:

Jacquie Southas said...

I love the color combination and the fabulous repurposed trees, Jen! Really a wonderful, clean and contemporary design.

Jen Brum said...

Oh this is fabulous Jen! I love the Kraft, black and yellow combination! Love those upside down trees! The gingham ribbon is the perfect accent!

Linda Callahan said...

Your clean graphic designs rock! Love this!

Karren said...

This is modern, bold and striking! And I would never have guessed these were fir trees in another life :)

Judy Rozema said...

Absolutely so cool! Those trees are excited to be possums this time around! Very modern looking and awesome colors!