Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Freshly Made Sketches #610

I am a day late and a dollar short with this card!  I still had Halloween on my mind when I made this card for our newest Freshly Made Sketches challenge not realizing that by the time the card was posted Halloween would be over!  But Halloween it is!  This week our hostess is Jen Timko and we are joined by our guest designer Patti Brunter, one of our FMS600 challenge winners!



I was inspired by the color challenge at Addicted To CAS.  I'm not sure that this card fits the CAS mold, but I love it all the same!  The stenciled clouds were a last minute addition and I'm glad I thought of them!


Thanks for stopping by!  I don't have to tell you that our Freshly Made Sketches design team has made some fabulous cards with this sketch, but I will!

Supplies
Stamps:  Autumn Apparitions (Stampin' Up!)
Paper:  White (Pure Luxury Gina K); Basic Black, Vintage Violet (Stampin' Up!); Simply Chartreuse (Papertrey Ink)
Ink:  Vintage Violet (Stampin' Up!); Onyx Black (Versafine)
Accessories:  Mini Cloud Edges stencil (My Favorite Things)

9 comments:

Judy Rozema said...

It's perfectly fabulous to have another Halloween card! Your clouds are amazing and I love the bats! Super cool!

Lisa Elton said...

FANGtastic Halloween card, Jen! You're one up for next year!

Kim S said...

You have a head start on next year - and it's fabulous! Love the clouds behind the stripes and bats!

Jacquie Southas said...

Love the colors & stripes in this fabulous Halloween design, Jen!

Jen Timko said...

I love the Halloween theme for the sketch. And I promise people will be reaching back to this for inspiration!

Jen Brum said...

I think this is a fantastic Halloween card! I love those purple clouds! So perfect for spooky season! Love the sweet little bats and the great colour combination! Purple is essential for Halloween!

Linda Callahan said...

The clouds are perfect behind those flying critters - which scare me to death! But fun card for Halloween!

Karren said...

Your purple sky looks fabulous and those bats are wonderful! This is such a very clever and fun take on the sketch.

Kristin Sluhan said...

Great take on the sketch, love the cloud background! Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog, I appreciate the time and sweet comments...