Thursday, March 7, 2019

CAS(E) This Sketch 312

I've had a lot of circles in my sketch challenge life recently!  I'm not necessarily against circles, per se, but they are tough to deal with when you have so many to deal with!!  This card features the latest challenge at CAS(E) This Sketch which had a LOT of random circles on it.  I went with a simple design and followed the sketch almost to the letter - allowing fo some different sized circles and a big ol' sentiment.



I used the colors at Sunday Stamps, which I think are perfect for a masculine card, and randomly stamped circles all over the bottom third of my card.  The big sentiment stands out layered over those circles and it allowed me to play along with Just Us Girls "birthday" challenge.


Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you can join us at CAS(E) This Sketch this week.  The design team has made some great cards to inspire you!

Supplies
Stamps:  Dot Spot (Papertrey Ink); Celebrate Big (My Favorite Things)
Paper:  White (Spectrum Noir)
Ink:  Pacific Point, Lost Lagoon, So Saffron (Stampin' Up!); Nocturne (Versafine Clair)

4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

And what lovely circles they are! Terrific card Jen!

Melissa Grant said...

I love this sketch! I like your choice of colors from the color challenge...simply lovely. Thanks for sharing with us at SUNDAY STAMPS :)

Monika Reeck said...

I think I have similar stamp like yours
and from no name stamp company...was bought 2009
I love the way you used the sketch
cute circle card
Many thanks for joining with us at Sunday Stamps this time
hugs
Monika

Kim S said...

You conquered this one! I love those little bursts - such a fresh and clean birthday card!