Friday, March 29, 2019

Tag You're It 84

We've got a great new challenge at Tag You're It inspired by coffee!  I do enjoy my morning cup of coffee....or two.


I don't have a lot of coffee themed stamps but I do have this to-go cup that has a great sketchy look.  I went digging through my stash of patterned paper to find something that would be good to go along with the sketch challenge at Global Design Project and stumbled upon this ancient SU paper pack.  The design is supposed to be abstract, I think, but those brown ovals looked a lot like coffee beans so I thought it would be perfect for this tag.


I flipped the sketch one turn counter-clockwise but I cheated a bit with the sentiment layer.  After flipping the sketch the sentiment layer should have been vertical but it looked weird to my eye so I placed it horizontally.  Sorry Global Design Project! 😊

Thanks for stopping by!  My teammates at Tag You're It have created some great tags to inspire you to play along with us.  Hopefully we'll see you in the gallery!

Supplies
Stamps:  Latte Love (Stamplorations); Tiny Words (Simon Says Stamp)
Paper:  Chocolate Chip, Woodland Walk DSP (Stampin' Up!); Naturals White (Neenah)
Ink:  Chocolate Chip (Stampin' Up!); Copics
Accessories:  Tag die (Paper Smooches)

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is an adorable tag Jen and the natural twine was a great choice!

Happy Dance said...

Great tag, Jen, and I love that background paper you've got beneath your cup. I'm guessing that there will be tons playing along with TYI this time - coffee is a fun and popular theme! Pretty sure you'll see me in the gallery! Have a great weekend. Bev