Friday, March 1, 2019

Tag You're It 82

We've crossed the bridge into March so that means it's time to start thinking about St. Patrick's day!  Well, at Tag You're It we've got you covered!  Our latest challenge has got a lucky Irish theme!



I was bitten by the gnome craze when I was making Christmas cards last year so I was so happy to find this little Irish gnome that I could use on this tag!  I backed him up with some shamrock digital paper that I found on Etsy.  I used the sketch at Global Design Project for my layout.


Thanks for stopping by!  Our Tag You're It design team has made some great tags for this challenge so be sure to check them out.  I hope you'll join us in the gallery!

Supplies
Stamps:  Beer Gnome (Katy's Card Emporium); Teenky Tiny Wishes (Stampin' Up!)
Paper:  Kraft, Pinefeather (Papertrey Ink); Solar White (Neenah); X-Press It Blending Card
Ink:  Pinefeather (Papertrey Ink); Copics
Accessories:  Traditional Tags STAX (My Favorite Things); Festive Mix (Studio Katia)

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

So stinkin' CUTE Jen!!