Thursday, November 21, 2019

CAS(E) This Sketch 349

I'm full on Christmas nowadays!  And this week the sketch at CAS(E) This Sketch gave me a reason to use this fun Santa bursting through the front of my card!



I broke out my beloved stash of Stampin' Up! Baja Breeze for this card so that I could play along with the challenge at Color Throwdown I even managed to dig up some old designer series paper in the same color.  My Santa is a nod to the Christmas Kickstart Challenge.


Thanks for stopping by!  My fellow teammates at CAS(E) This Sketch have some fantastic cards this week so be sure to check them out.  They will inspire you for sure!

Supplies
Stamps:  Be Jolly (Your Next Stamp); Kelly's Fa La La La La (Hero Arts)
Paper:  Solar White (Neenah); Basic Gray, Baja Breeze, Real Red, Ski Slope DSP (Stampin' Up!)
Ink:  Black Licorice (My Favorite Things); Basic Gray (Stampin' Up!); Copics

8 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Jen, I LOVE this guy! and have never laid eyes on him before today!! What a FUN set, and adorable card!!
=]

Dotty Jo said...

Wow, Jen, what a fabulous way to use the sketch! Not seen this image before but it's a beaut. Thanks so much for playing along at The Christmas Kickstart Challenge, Jo x

Lisa Elton said...

Looks like he's bursting through to see peek-a-boo!! This is cute Jen!

Kim S said...

He is so fun popping out of that package!!

LeAnne said...

OH MY GOSH! Is this the cutest Santa ever?! And you had me at Baja Breeze...one of my favorite colors, I am hoarding my stash! Excellent job on the sketch, I love it ALL!

Nora Noll said...

Now that is my kind of Santa!! LOVE the fun image coming out of the box. PERFECT card!!

Patricia Hays said...

That Santa image is just too fun and cute! I love it!

ionabunny said...

That's a really fun idea. Love your santa exploding ppackage. Thanks for joining the fun at The Christmas Kickstart Challenge. Hugz