Thursday, June 11, 2020

CAS(E) This Sketch 376 Meets Fusion

I'm a bit late but today I've actually did get my DT card made for my combination of CAS(E) This Sketch and Fusion!  Work is crazy and sometimes causes what I like to call Pandemic Pandemonium - so every so often it causes me to post my projects a bit late.  I'm so lucky that my fellow DT members put up with my shenanigans!




For this card I went with a circle die that I haven't used in ages - it punches wee circles so I adhered some colored cardstock behind the circles so the color would show through.  Then I added a pretty butterfly and a slim layer on which I stamped my sentiment.  Oops!  The sentiment was supposed to go above that layer.  I need to pay better attention to the sketch :( 

Thanks for stopping by!  My fellow teammies at CAS(E) This Sketch and Fusion have made some fantastic cards so I hope you check them out!

Supplies
Stamps:  A Better You (Clearly Besotted); Simple Sentiments (Avery Elle)
Paper:  Solar White (Neenah); Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight (Stampin' Up!)
Ink:  Night of Navy, Crumb Cake (Stampin' Up!)
Accessories:  Circles die (Little B)

5 comments:

Nora Noll said...

That butterfly is perfection!! LOVE your take on both the challenges!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, I like that circle die, this is adorable Jen!

Linda Callahan said...

Sweetest little butterfly ever!

Wanda Cullen said...

Such a sweet CAS design!

Helen Kalb said...

Love this card Jen, the dotted circle is spot on!