Thursday, June 25, 2020

CAS(E) This Sketch 378 Meets Fusion

Hey all.  It's Thursday and it's time for me to combine the sketch at CAS(E) This Sketch with the inspiration at Fusion



I loved the bright colors in the Fusion pic so I chose to pick up the blue, yellow, and green I saw.  I think my bright yellow flower really pops against that gingham background!  And since the challenge at The Paper Players this week is clean and simple thanks I think I'll play along over there too!.


Thanks for stopping by!  My fellow teammates at CAS(E) This Sketch and Fusion have got some great cards to inspire you to play along so be sure to check them out!

Supplies
Stamps:  Dream Big (Verve); Simple Sentiments (Avery Elle)
Paper:  Solar White (Neenah); Daffodil Delight, Lemon Lime Twist (Stampin' Up!)
Ink:  Lemon Lime Twist (Stampin' Up!); Onyx Black (Versafine)
Accessories:  Dreamy Leaves die (Verve); enamel dots (My Mind's Eye)

8 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

The blue gingham and the yellow bloom scream summer to me!! This is DELIGHTFUL Jen!

JoAnn said...

So pretty. Yes, that yellow bloom pops against the blue gingham. Love your card. TFS

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Love the bright colours and fresh feel of your card Jen and your card is so perfect for all three challenges! Thanks for playing along with my CAS Thanks challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

Claire Broadwater said...

WOW!! What a great way to use all these challenges! I love the bright colors and the blue and yellow combo! That flower is gorgeous! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week!

Linda Callahan said...

Yellow and blue are so pretty together! Sweet card!

Kim S said...

This is so sweet! I love the blue gingham behind the pretty yellow.

Barb Ghig said...

Another really beautiful card, Jen! You always do such an amazing job combining challenges!

Nora Noll said...

This is perfection with the yellow flower with the blue!!