Thursday, June 18, 2020

CAS(E) This Sketch 377

Hey all!  We've got a new challenge for you at CAS(E) This Sketch.  



This card was actually super easy to make.  Using the colors from Sunday Stamps and an old die from Spellbinders I created this birthday card.  Those blues were perfect for a beautiful hydrangea and a pop of color from the red sentiment finished off my card.


Thanks for stopping by!  Check out the amazing cards made by my fellow CAS(E) This Sketch teammates.  I hope you'll join us in the gallery!

Supplies
Stamps:  Delightful Dahlia Additions (Papertrey Ink); Scripty Sayings (Gina K Designs)
Paper:  Solar White (Neenah); Whisper White (Stampin' Up!)
Ink:   Carribbean Sky, Parisian Blue, Sapphire, Ruby Red (Altenew)
Accessories:  Labels Two die (Spellbinders)

5 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

What a beauty, love this one Jen!

I Card Everyone said...

Jen, I think they made this Sketch from your card! Gorgeous!!
=]

Heather said...

So pretty, Jen - that blossom is sure a stunner! What a great take on our colors! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

Nora Noll said...

This is STUNNING!! I love how you used the colors on this!!

Melissa Grant said...

Wow! I agree...I think they made the sketch from your card and I love how great in looks in our colors this challenge! Thanks for sharing with us at Sunday Stamps!