Thursday, November 12, 2020

CAS(E) This Sketch 398

Hi all!  It's time for a new sketch at CAS(E) This Sketch.  It put me in a Christmas mood and if you scroll down you'll see why!



These stained glass sentiments were perfect for the sketch.  It was a little nerve wracking making sure they were lined up properly, but patience persevered and I love how this came out.  I used the colors from The Paper Players - you'll have to squint to see the gold in the tiny diamonds on some of the letters!


Thanks for stopping by!  As usual my CAS(E) This Sketch teammates have made some amazing cards with this sketch so be sure to check them out!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Stained Glass Greetings (Simon Says Stamp)
Paper:  Whisper White (Stampin' Up!)
Ink:  Onyx Black (Versafine); Real Red, Gold Stampin' Dazzle Marker (Stampin' Up!): Copic Maker

6 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Such a pretty CAS card Jen!

Ann Schach said...

Wow, Jen! So clean and pretty! These are such awesome images. I LOVE how you used the challenge colors! Thank you for playing with The Paper Players!

Jaydee said...

Jen, ANOTHER gorgeous CAS card. What a wonderful use of these colors. So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week
jaydee

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

I see the gold Jen! What a great set - love those letters and a beautiful stained glass effect. Thanks for playing along with my colour challenge at The Paper Players this week!

Kim S said...

Those are gorgeous stamps - I love how you used them with the sketch!

Barb Ghig said...

Very pretty Christmas card, Jen! I love the tiny bits of gold with the stained glass effect! Great idea for a one layer card, too :)