Thursday, November 19, 2020

Freshly Made Sketches 462

Forgive me but I've got another Christmas card for you!  We've got a new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches and Santa has something to say.  Our hostess this week is Narelle and she's got a fun one for us.



I used some patterned paper with a bit of a mod design to make those wonky squares and then topped them off with this ZZ Top Santa.  Another Christmas card off the list and one for The Paper Players challenge.


Thanks for stopping by!  Check out our new challenge at Freshly Made Sketches and the great cards made by the design team.  We'd love to see you in the gallery!

Supplies
Stamps:  Tis the Season (Essentials by Ellen)
Paper:  Solar White (Neenah); Sahara Sand, Taken With Teal, Ruby Red, Holiday Lounge DSP (Stampin' Up!)
Ink:  Onyx Black (Versafine); Ruby Red (Stampin' Up!); Copics

10 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Oh my gosh, Jen! How cute is this! When I spied the Santa, the first thing I thought was ZZ Top. And that sentiment...perfect in so many ways! Thank you for playing in my Clean and Simple challenge at The Paper Players this week!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

This card is so simple and so fun Jen. I think that quirky Santa is great - my teenage son would absolutely love this card!! Thanks for playing along with us over at The Paper Players this week!

Amy O said...

That sentiment! It's perfect with this cool Santa.

Linda Callahan said...

Totally ZZTop! Such a fun card!

Lisa Elton said...

Love the sentiment and this cool Santa! What a fun card Jen!

Jen Brum said...

This is such a fun card Jen! Totally love the ZZ Top feel!!! Santa is awesome! Love that sentiment too!

Narelle Farrugia said...

Another Santa that would suit our Aussie Xmas - loving the sunnies he's wearing and the colour you've used!

Judy Rozema said...

I love what you did here! So fun. That Santa is so hip. I hope you had a marvelous birthday!

Jen Timko said...

So stinking fun! I love him and that sentiment.

Barb Ghig said...

So CUTE! Love this Santa and your fun color palette!