Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Freshly Made Sketches 460

It's another Christmas card for me for our latest challenge at Freshly Made Sketches.  Our hostess is Karren and she gave us a big banner as a focal point.  Lots of room for interpretation there!


I dug into my old bag of tricks and used a snowflake stamp, inked in a couple of shades of green, to make a wreath on that banner.  How cool is that!  The "joy" stamp fit perfectly in the center and I embossed a white sentiment onto black for the slim layer to complete the look.  The background is a simple red and gold plaid on white.

Thanks for stopping by!  My Freshly Made Sketches teammates have made some fantastic cards with this sketch so I'm sure you'll be inspired to play along with us!

Supplies
Stamps:  Snow Flurries (Stampin' Up!); Bold Christmas Greetings (Memory Box); Stained Glass Greetings (Simon Says Stamp)
Paper:  Whisper White, Basic Black, Wrapped in Plaid DSP (Stampin' Up!)
Ink:  Pear Pizzazz, Mossy Meadow, Cherry Cobbler (Stampin' Up!); Versamark
Accessories:  Opaque Bright White embossing powder (Wow!)

6 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

I love the snowflake wreath....perfect to frame the sentiment! Very pretty holiday card!

Lisa Elton said...

What a great wreath1 I like the way it fills your panel element. This is pretty Jen!

Jen Brum said...

This is such a pretty Christmas card Jen! I love that wreath and the beautiful background paper! Such a sweet sentiment as well! Just so lovely!

Amy O said...

What a clever way to use that snowflake stamp! I love this wreath and this festive card!

Jacquie Southas said...

Love the way you used the snowflake stamp!

Karren said...

Oh this is so clever and fun! Wonderful card!