Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Freshly Made Sketches #478

Alright folks - we've got a great new CAS sketch for you at Freshly Made Sketches.  This week is our hostess is my favorite pilot - and by that I mean CAPTAIN - Jennifer Timko!  ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘



I went with a one-layer card and using the colors from the Sunday Stamps challenge inked up some leafy images along the bottom.  This in turn, was good to play along with the AAA challenge of Along the Edge.  


I added the butterfly at the last minute because I think the card needed a little something to finish it off.  I'm pleased at how it turned out!

Thanks for stopping by!  Please check out our challenge at Freshly Made Sketches and play along with us if you can!

Supplies
Stamps:  Pocket Silhouettes (Stampin' Up!); Beautiful Butterflies (Papertrey Ink)
Paper:  Whisper White (Stampin' Up!)
Ink:  Bamboo, Parrot (Altenew); Chocolate Chip (Stampin' Up!)





13 comments:

Amy O said...

I love the pop of lime green on the bottom of this card! And yes, the butterfly is the perfect finishing touch. Beautifully done, Jen!

Linda Callahan said...

Sweet as can be! I love how you used the bottom part of the sketch for your stamping! Very pretty card!

Lisa Elton said...

I like your wildflower scene, this is cute!

Judy Rozema said...

How fabulous this is! I love the white space and the sweet little wildflowers!

Heather said...

Love this, Jen - I always adored these little stems - so cute in our colors! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

Heidi Baks said...

Beautiful clean card with a gorgeous amount of white space. Your image spacing is always perfect! Thanks for joining Sunday Stamps this week.

Jen Timko said...

I love this sweet scene! And yep, the butterfly was the perfect touch. Thanks so much, my friend. I'll try to pick up the slack a bit now... ;-)

Jacquie Southas said...

Fresh and lovely CAS design! The butterfly is perfect.

Jen Brum said...

This card is CAS perfection my friend! Just love the foliage and that sweet butterfly! So pretty!

Karren said...

Beautifully CAS card and the butterfly is the perfect finishing touch!

Cรฉcile RIBON said...

Wow!!! What a great stamping job! This is so simple, so striking, and so pretty.

Stef Perry said...

Such a perfect CAS card, Jen, as always, and looking fabulous in our challenge colors! Thanks so very much for joining us at Sunday Stamps!

Claire Broadwater said...

Your card is CAS perfection! I love the way you used our color combo in all those beautiful wildflowers! Just lovely! SO happy you joined us at Sunday Stamps!