Thursday, March 4, 2021

Fusion - Green

March seems to always be about green right?  The snow starts to fade, spring (hopefully) is on it's way, and, of course, St. Patrick's Day is only a couple of weeks away.  So it's only fitting that our latest challenge at Fusion is all about green!

 



I think I went a little bit over the top with my green!  I sponged a couple of shades to create the background and then added some leafy stamps in a couple of darker shades.  This is a great stamp set and I just love the little dots.  I love how they add dimension to a flat surface.  

Thanks for stopping by!  My fellow Fusion teammates have made some great cards for our challenge so be sure to check them out.  You can play with the sketch, the inspiration photo, or both!

Supplies
Stamps:  Dot Botanicals (Altenew); Forever in Our Hearts (Verve)
Paper:  Bristol Smooth
Ink:  Shabby Shutters, Peeled Paint (Distress Oxide); Frayed Leaf, Forest Glades, Evergreen (Altenew); Onyx Black (Versafine)

4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is a lovely sympathy card, Jen, so peaceful!

Linda Callahan said...

I thought those leaves were a die cut at first! great stamp set and lovely card!

Tristan said...

Great card Jen, those little dots stop the amount of green from being overpowering.

Kim S said...

I LOVE all of the beautiful greens!! The dots are so unique and really soften the greenery - it's lovely!