Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Freshly Made Sketches #479

It's time for a new challenge at Freshly Made Sketches!  This week our hostess is Kim and her terrific sketch inspired me to take a trip around my craft room and rummage for supplies!



I went seriously old-school on my card this week.  The stamp set is an old favorite and the patterned paper is a tiny remnant that fit the card front perfectly.  I even used some grosgrain ribbon - part of a monster stash that has been sadly neglected over the years!  I did add a bit of the new though - the sentiment is thoroughly modern and from a set that I bought recently!

Thanks for stopping by!  My Freshly Made Sketches teammates have some gorgeous cards to wow you with this week!  I hope they inspire you to play along with us!

Supplies
Stamps:  Best Blossoms (Stampin' Up!); Easy Expressions Thanks (The Ton)
Paper:  Whisper White, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Cottage Wall DSP (Stampin' Up!)
Ink:  Rich Razzleberry (Stampin' Up!)
Accessories:  Pierced Rectangle STAX (My Favorite Things); Little Leaves Sizzlet, Old Olive grosgrain ribbon (Stampin' Up!)

5 comments:

Kim S said...

I love your fresh and spring-like papers and flowers and colors! Such a pretty use of the sketch!!

Lisa Elton said...

Wonderful spring colors! This is lovely, Jen!

Jen Brum said...

Oh I loved that paper! I'm sure I have some laying around somewhere too! It's so pretty! Love the flowers as well! Perfect for spring!

Karren said...

Oh that paper brought back some memories of my SU days. I loved that pattern and have probably got 2-3 packs of it somewhere... Gorgeous card and such pretty colours.

Cécile RIBON said...

What a delightful spring card, Jen! All the elements work so well together! Lovely colors too.